Sign in to follow this  
Bryson Bendall

Some Bow Kills

Well i'm back from college for the weekend so I thought I'd slap up some pics of my bow kills. The coues was shot opening day last summer and the bull was shot last weekend in unit one next to big lake. The bull is probably one of those sattelite 290's that everyone has been passing up on the first weekend, but for a first elk, archery, and a bull, i couldn't resist flinging an arrow after i had stalked in to twenty yards. Hopefully the pics turn out.

post-299-1159750939.jpg

post-299-1159751295.jpg

I don't think it really matters all that much, as long as you remember how great of a hunt it was when you look at the antlers on the wall. Nice buck and bull, congrats.

Now that's what I call fillin' the freezer! :o

Outstanding job with the bow! Thanks for sharing the pics!

AzP&Y

Doug

Guest Ernesto C

Those are two trophies in any bodys book and besides with a bow..............wow!! Two thumbs way up for you Bryson.

Good job! Any kill is a good kill!

I wish I could have got my 17 year old client to see things that way. I just got home from a 5b south hunt and didn't even get to get my hands dirty. This kid never killed a bull with a bow and passed up bulls every time we went out. Those are some great trophies you got there and I hope you'll cherish them forever.

Thanks everyoneYeah i'm definitely proud of them both, especially that bull. Took three weekends to get familure with the area and some serious hard work. We have the perfect spot for him on the wall in our house, when he's done i'll slap some pics of the room on here, it is pretty sweet. I will tell you what though, it was one heck of an experience, i loved every minute of it, waking up at 3:30, locating bulls, getting in close, oh it was awesome having them bugle right in your face. I actually had a 350 class bull at 10 yards the morning before but he never came out from behind the bush. Got it all on film too. And we had a bull the weekend before the hunt at SEVEN yards that was a little bigger than mine. Oh if you ever get a chance to hunt these magnificent animals, especially when they are rutting their heads off, you won't ever forget it. I am one blessed kid i will tell you what, i won't be complaining about nothing for a very long time. Now i just got to close the deal on one more coues before i become a missionary for my church. I'll be scouting hard. Thanks again to everyone for all the comments.