I would like to give out a shout to Mark, of Healy Arms, for helping Peg and I with a purchase of a new Weatherby shotgun today. Mark beat every price I saw on the web and I felt kind of guilty looking before I called him. Boy did I waste a lot of time on the internet and that is why I'm on hear now so you won't make the same mistake. Not only is he a sponsor of cwt but his prices can't be beat. Everyone was friendly and made you feel comfortable. He has a little of everything from guns, ammo, varmit callers, ect. Please stop by and check out his store.

Thanks for your support and sponsorship Mark on coueswhitetail and especially thanks for helping Peg and I with her new shotgun. :)

TJ

ps.....looking forward to the shotgun shells going on sale.

ps....thanks hector,aka chef, for the recommendation.

That's awesome TJ and Peggy!

Congrats on the new addition to your arsenal. :)

Happy to hear you had a great experience as I thought you would. I too am happy to have Healy Arms as a sponsor of the site.

Hey TJ - always glad to help out. Looking forward to seeing you & Peg next week.

Mark Is good to go, I bought my Wildlife Technologies E-Caller from him and had the same experience as TJ.

Globe has a high school? :huh:

TJ

The only thing wrong is he went to Globe High. Lol

And later transitioned from a Tiger to an ASU Sun Devil - it's no wonder I can't read - now it all makes sense

ps. my wife is typing this for me :D

• Like 1

TJ - your shotgun has arrived sir

Swing on over at your convenience

Actually that would be Peggy's shotgun. I knew there was a reason I called in sick to work today.

TJ

Actually that would be Peggy's shotgun. I knew there was a reason I called in sick to work today.

TJ

True - true - my bad

Bring Peg & come on over

Shortly after Mark called and said Peg's new shotgun was in we both made a trip to Healy Arms and purchased it from Mark. Needless to say Peg can't wait for the upcoming dove season to start.

Mark, thank you once again for making Peg's purchase a memorable one. She was so excited to have finally bought her very own gun she insisted on getting a picture with Mark in front of the store so we could post here.

post-1903-0-54025000-1375630250_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-65684100-1375630296_thumb.jpg

If you are in the market for a firearm, e-caller, which he demonstrated while I was there, ammo, or supplies related I highly recommend you stop by Healy Arms. You won't find a friendlier bunch to do business with. Not only did Mark have the lowest price I found but did I mention he is a sponsor here on cwt. :D

TJ

• Like 2

Great pics! Congrats on the new gun Peg!

Hey, I just noticed that in the closeup you can see TJ is wearing his CWT hat while taking the photo (he is reflected in the window)!

• Like 2

Great pics! Congrats on the new gun Peg!

Hey, I just noticed that in the closeup you can see TJ is wearing his CWT hat while taking the photo (he is reflected in the window)!

Thanks for pointing that out Amanda. I never noticed but yes I had my cwt hat on like always. :)

TJ