Sign in to follow this  
lefty

which blind do you have?

i'm going to be buying a new blind soon for the upcoming archery season, just wondering which one to get? let's hear what you have, pro's, con's i want to know which one to buy.

For the price the Ameistep Doghouse is hard to beat! Set up is quick - some have problems with the process of take down because of the steel hoop twisting into smaller circle concept is dificult for some to grasp!....

I have 2 older Double Bull, 1 Ameristep Brickhouse, and 2 Field & Stream. The Double Bull blind is a little heavy as mentioned already but my favorite to sit with lots of room. Can't beat the Ameristep Brickhouse for the money and lots of room for two. The Field & Stream Hunter are the lightest but a one man blind for a small adult. I recommend you buy a moving blanket from Harbor Freight for the ground blind. They are grey & black and keep the dust down and cuts down on noise as well.

TJ

I have a Stihl made blind......

• Like 1

I have a Stihl made blind......

with ode' skunk scent killer

Only way to roll, always room for one more Stan, bring a cooler with samiches( crust cut off).

• Like 1

Ameristep here too. Also agree with the moving blanket idea. I used to use an old cloth camo sleeping bag. But someone stole it.

I have a double bull and have replaced the aluminum ball inserts twice on every hub. Kinda upset with the whole thing. Great blind when it's up and working but always fixing it. Primos knows there's a problem and sends you the parts for free but still a pain. Mine is 3 years old so maybe they fixed it on the new ones.