trphyhntr

Got a new Hoyt but..

Bear mountain is definitely a joke, go to Ross or Arizona archery club you will get excellent service at both.

My son bought a Mathews bow there a few years back, we had to order the bow because nobody had it in stock. Everything was great when we were handing them our money, then when the bow came in, we'll what a joke! The guy (don't remember his name) hands my boy the bow and says thanks see you later, we said wait can't you at least get the peep adjusted for us and tie it in? I mean we just spent $700.00 can't you take a little bit of time and set this bow up? he said to come back later he was to busy!! Needless to say we never went back and never will. I have bought bows from Corner Archery and Trailhead Outdoors, both places spent a considerable amount of time setting my bow up before I left there store.

Seems to be a real consensus of experiences. Its a pity really. So easy to do customer service better.

Wow, i am honestly shocked at all the negative feedback on BM. I have talked with Ed on a few occasions but nothing to in depth. But the main guy for the Archery side has always been excellent to work with. I bought a Charger from the shop, he set everything up for me. I shot the bow and he gave me some pointers on how to shoot, grip etc etc etc and helped me get sighted in at 20 yards. I have since been back with my brother in law and a good friend that i work with to get both of them setup with new bows and the experience has been great on both of those occasions. For the most part i have delt with only Mike on the archery side of things and he has always given good sound advice to any question that i have asked. And as my name states i am a rookie archer so i have had a lot of questions. I am just shocked to hear that you had such a bad experience with them. I am glad that Ed at least got the refund taken care of for you. As for the bow, its fantastic so hopefully you get another one setup soon and get to start shooting.

Wow, i am honestly shocked at all the negative feedback on BM. I have talked with Ed on a few occasions but nothing to in depth. But the main guy for the Archery side has always been excellent to work with. I bought a Charger from the shop, he set everything up for me. I shot the bow and he gave me some pointers on how to shoot, grip etc etc etc and helped me get sighted in at 20 yards. I have since been back with my brother in law and a good friend that i work with to get both of them setup with new bows and the experience has been great on both of those occasions. For the most part i have delt with only Mike on the archery side of things and he has always given good sound advice to any question that i have asked. And as my name states i am a rookie archer so i have had a lot of questions. I am just shocked to hear that you had such a bad experience with them. I am glad that Ed at least got the refund taken care of for you. As for the bow, its fantastic so hopefully you get another one setup soon and get to start shooting.

ya i was hoping my experience would be one of the few bad ones, but after this thread and what people have told me i guess its not. dude i couldnt give hoyt my business after this, bought a real bow, bowtech ;)

Nothing but bad experiences at Bear Mountain.

I used a popular shop most everyone knows, and they were alright. To be honest I think I caught them on a bad/busy day so I don't want to criticize the business, one time mediocre business deals shouldn't sink ships. But, I wouldn't use him again.

I recently was recommended to Daniel at Arizona Archery Club on Deer Valley Rd.

What a dude.

He made my 8 yo Bear shoot like new and twists one heck of a string.

I won't take my bow anywhere else.

I also had a gentlemen give me a hand tightening my loop at Usery a couple weeks ago, man I'm drawing a blank but I think he was from Archery HQ, real nice guy. Would use them in a bind because of his kind gestures.

ya i was hoping my experience would be one of the few bad ones, but after this thread and what people have told me i guess its not. dude i couldnt give hoyt my business after this, bought a real bow, bowtech ;)

LOL...... Thought you were going to say a Mathewss for a second... Glad it all worked out.. :)