This is the first bear I have ever taken. I shot it yesterday just before the rain came. Took me 7 hours to get her out.

post-19-1160241913_thumb.jpg

Nice! A cinamomomum too!

Was this in NM or AZ? I only ask because I notice that you are from Safford but posted in the NM forum.

It was Arizona. My bad, I was in hurry to go to town and pickup a couple of my coues mounts that just got finished. Clicked on the wrong topic.

Awesome bear,congratulations.My nephew and I got rained out.Are you going to post pics of your mounts? :)

Congrats on the bear, 7 hours to get it out and you was probably smiling the whole time.

Congratulations on the bear!! I sure like the color. I have got a black one and a dark brown one, and next I would like to get one that is the color of the one you got.

Stateland Bear! That is an awesome accomplishment! Congrats on a beautiful bear! JIM>

Beautiful bear for sure. I have been hunting in 31 for years without even seeing one, but is has always been during the spring hunt. They need to add a couple extra weeks to that hunt. Did you see any other bears besides this one? I have heard there are alot of bears in that unit moving around during this time of year. Congrats on a great bear. David

Congrats dude!

I just shot my first bear too! Just nine days after you shot yours!

Sweet color!

You making a rug out of him too?

High five brother!