Scooter

Situational Awareness... Feeling like a Jackwagon.

/>

Looks like it's about time to ban Chris Darnell again...alias The Rifleman, CHD, Whiskey Man (from AZOD)

i remember then all fondly, same guy? Either way it broke up a monotonous day. I love reading the serious posts and regular posts as much as I like the pages upon pages of arguments. Sue me, it's my only entertainment haha

I mean I will buy the first round. Addition to this site by subtraction. I just want to thank Amanda for making this the best site on the web.

• Like 4

What your doing is legal - I apologize for critizing your hunting activities... But when you go get mariied to one of ur same sexed hunting pals - PLEASE POST IT ON HERE SO WE CAN HAVE A GOOD LAUGH! :D

Okay, I'm your huckleberry... when you get at least a D+ in an accredited elementary school spelling class- please post a picture of the report card here so we can all applaud. :D

Rifleman, previously I asked you politely and respectfully to stop with the nonsense, and you have very rudely refused. Now I have to delete my post and I'm actually and seriously considering leaving CWT.com because the type of garbage you choose to bestow upon the readers is somehow acceptable to the moderators...

don't leave this awesome site because of 1 lame poster!

just put him on your ignore list.... what would be classic if everyone did! LOL!

the funny part is he's like a train wreck... I can't stop watching to see what stupid thing he posts next!

he's a my way is the only right way type..... LAME!

James

^^^^I called it!

Me too. Hey I ain't very thin skinned, and I enjoy a good debate or argument as long as it has intellectual value. I do look at the other side of the coin on the summer season issue- but it is what it is. There are still strong wanton waste laws in AZ, so if people are just chucking animals in the weeds- aren't they subject to that law???

• Like 1

Me too. Hey I ain't very thin skinned, and I enjoy a good debate or argument as long as it has intellectual value. I do look at the other side of the coin on the summer season issue- but it is what it is. There are still strong wanton waste laws in AZ, so if people are just chucking animals in the weeds- aren't they subject to that law???

The waste of game meat laws only apply to big game, small game and sport fish so you can legally leave predators right where they hit the ground.

That's kinda crummy... even furbearers?

• Like 1

I haven't tried it, but I have heard from many people that bobcats are excellent eating.....if you get one, give it a try.

I have eaten bobcat and lion and neither one tasted as good as a beef hamburger. I'll try anything once.

Probably if seasoned and cooked right could be interesting that and depending on what it has been eating.. Kinda like raccoon if cooked right ain't to bad :wacko:

I shoot coyotes and don't even go look at them sometimes, u mad?

Nope! Not at all! Carry on...

Nah, I may not like that you do that trphyhntr- but who the H-E-double hockeysticks am I to tell you how to enjoy the outdoors??? Nobody- that's who! Do what you gotta do and good luck!

• Like 2