coueshunter

breast cancer

A good friend of mine and member here Bugler (J.D. pepper) just had his wife diagnosed with Breast Cancer. They are both really hurting right now and have a monumental amount of health costs coming their way. He really needs our prayers and financial support. Please pray and then visit www.giveforward.com and search for "jackies fight" and if you can, please donate. Thanks in advance for your support.........Allen Taylor......

Thoughts and prayers for Bugler and his wife.

TJ

Please consider donating to this fundraiser to help with her medical costs as she fights for her life.

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/7rt2/jackies-fight

I know her husband JD Pepper is an avid sportsman and has served on the board of directors for conservation groups in AZ. JD is a military veteran and this is a great way to help repay him for his service to our country.

I asked JD to write something up about himself so that you guys can know him and his family better:

"I was born an raised in AZ. Jackie and I went to Mesa High an graduated from there together.

I have hunted AZ all my life since i was old enough to carry a bb gun,with my family. Family values is a big deal with us. We have four children at home. We live in Lakeside now where I am a firefighter. I was in the AZ natl guard from 89 to 2005 deployed in 03. My children hunt as well. We will be traveling to Tucson for her treatments and this is an attempt to help cover medical expenses. Anything donated at giveforward.com whether its prayers, well wishes or anything is great. If you need more info let me know. I've helped a lot of hunters, residents, non residents, as a guide and pro bono. Just ask Randy Newberb of on your own adventures. I have never asked anything in this life always taking on things my self. This one is just too big for me to do on my own. Thank you very much for anything you can do."

• Like 1

JD is a great guy, met him at the gas station years ago in Eagar. Prayers are out to your wife and family.

Any financial help for this deserving family would be appreciated beyond words. Just go to the website, its easy/safe to give a few bucks. Thanks for supporting this family. Allen Taylor............