Sign in to follow this  
THE RIFLEMAN

Hunting Buddy's

And as far as I know this is only the second person to get banned since I became a member back in 04.

Whiskeyman?

Ya that's the other.

This concern was adressed my Amanda. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

I was actually talking to another member of the site a few hours ago about what actually happened to lark? We both like lark and have no clue where or why he left?

That's funny Hoss I was also yakkin at another member on here about Lark a few hours ago. Sure do miss him. But I don't think he was banned.

He left cause idiots now democratically run this site

Amanda runs this site. If you have a problem with that pm me.

/>Jcubed, I honestly never minded rifle mans comments, lots didn't like them though. The group spoke, he's gone. End of story. I'm not easily offended as some know.

It isn't the end. Sad part is we are losing lots of experienced people all the time. More than you know. To be number one you better have number one type people responding and posting on this site. Ironically some of the good and extremely knowledgeable posters (who don't post anymore) are leaving forums for fb so only friends can keep in the loop. This hurts us all...

Carry on

He didn't add anything positive to the site. All he did was sling mud and talk down to people he's never met in person. The point of this site is to promote our shared love for everything outdoors and for those pesky little deer. He didn't do that. I for one won't miss him.

• Like 4

It's still the best and most knowledgeable site I know of for az/nm. I also understand that's its just a website! Yes I'm addicted to it and feed of the knowledge but I have a life off the Internet where actual outdoor activities take place. One man getting kicked off and a few FB guys (I don't even have FB) aren't going to shut down the great resource that this site is. I've been here along time, people come and go.

• Like 1

There's a limit to the amount of unintelligent, insulting, and disrespectful personal attacks someone can post and get away with on a regular basis. The guy crossed over the line, and he was banned. I'm sure he/she is a different person away from the keyboard and monitor- at least I hope so. I love this site and to see someone who's regular posts are both loved and loathed, but mainly for "entertainment" purposes sort of made me wonder about the integrity of this informational site and the admins. The fact that action was taken so swiftly speaks volumes to the values and character of the admins who run this site.

• Like 1

/>He didn't add anything positive to the site. All he did was sling mud and talk down to people he's never met in person. The point of this site is to promote our shared love for everything outdoors and for those pesky little deer. He didn't do that. I for one won't miss him.

+1 however there are a few other ignorant people that should be banned as well!

This doesn't look like it's the first time he's been banned...

/>

Looks like it's about time to ban Chris Darnell again...alias The Rifleman, CHD, Whiskey Man (from AZOD)

I agree on negative posts...I really do. However, I completely disagree with the hypocrisy regarding those posts

I just cant wait to start seeing some dead critters with a tag on them and reading some success stories. The OFF season is always rough around here with nothing to talk about. Happy hunting

• Like 3