Sign in to follow this  
RodinAZ

Bucks, bulls and cows

Checked cameras last weekend, activity is getting stronger in the area we have cameras set up in. The rains have moved animals out of lower country and up higher to the flatter lands, I had 1600 pics in a two week period, yikes, glad these cameras aren't using film!

PICT0843_zps143920b9.jpg

PICT1561_zpsb72858c7.jpg

PICT1419_zps7a3a10ce.jpg

This guy looks to be pushing 24"+, wouldn't mind putting a tag on him come bow season in a couple weeks. These two showed up twice, it will be interesting to see how they develop in the coming weeks.

PICT1422_zpsc73d6b06.jpg

PICT1439_zpsfc54254f.jpg

There are several cows and calves that frequent this spot daily, looking forward to opening day!

PICT0957_zpsf99701be.jpg

I knew the minute I saw this pic that someone was going to start calling it a whitetail or a hybrid. Every mule deer with eyeguards starts this same dang conversation!!

• Like 1

I knew the minute I saw this pic that someone was going to start calling it a whitetail or a hybrid. Every mule deer with eyeguards starts this same dang conversation!!

Guess it could be, tail just looks different to me

Its a muley with a wet rump. If it was a whitetail his rump wouldn't look white unless he had his tail up.

• Like 2

Yes, barrel cut in half and works great