th_MoosekillMPEG.jpg

Alright, hopefully this is it. this should be better.

This is fairly graphic for the faint hearted! Thanks, JIM

Very cool Jim B)

Memories for a lifetime!

I shortened this up alot from the edited video, but it shows a little of the calling and trip in on the boat. Thanks, JIM>

Sweet! Much better.

Graphic yes, but it's a reality of the hunt.

Thats one of the best moose clips I've ever seen. Awesome stuff! Is there still a video in the works? I think I read in one of your post awhile back that you were working on a video. If so let me know I would love to buy one when your done. You guys do an outstanding job.

Thats one of the best moose clips I've ever seen. Awesome stuff! Is there still a video in the works? I think I read in one of your post awhile back that you were working on a video. If so let me know I would love to buy one when your done. You guys do an outstanding job.

Thanks for checking it out guys!

Yeah, my goal is to have enough footage by next spring, so far it's been good. I wish I had the persevearance you had on your archery hunt to carry the camera! I had an amazing call-in experience last Sunday with a client and his dad, we had a stand-off for 15 minutes, screaming back and forth with a 340+ bull at 30yrds and he finally stepped out and the client plowed him! I left the camera in the truck! The hunt was going rough with no bugles and I didn't want to lessen chances any by worrying about video. It doesn't always work out, but I've got my fingers crossed. I appreciate the interest, thanks, JIM>

Woohoo!!!

I have to say that the only thing missing is the close up of your face at the very end when you stand up! I would pay money to see that!!!!! I bet it was PRICELESS ;) !

:ph34r: