COOSEFAN

Short Video of Coues Hunts

I'm addicted to this photobucket video thing now that I figured it out, plus I don't have anything better to do right now! These are a few of the hunts I had left on my computer, I had to delete most to make room for my Alaska footage. When I get time I will reload the other Coues hunts and post em'. These are some that aren't the greatest footage or the biggest bucks, but they are always exciting. All these are AZ bucks. Thanks, JIM>

th_Couescollage06MPEG11.jpg

Very cool, I dig the music as well. Who is it? I can't place it.

:ph34r:

Very cool, I dig the music as well. Who is it? I can't place it.

Thanks, the music is called Social Blindness and I had bought it through my editing software a while back. I have not seen it elsewhere and have always used it on my personal videos for clients and friends. I have seen some of the same music that I have bought on other huntin shows and videos. The new "Never Enough 2" video has my Mexican music on it :angry: Oh well, I'll have to buy some new stuff! JIM>

Jim that sure is a buncha eye candy... :P I really like them occatillo bucks ;)

Very nice video Jim!

You know if you want I can post a better version of it in the video clip section on this site. Just send it to me on DVD, we should be able to post it so it's not so fuzzy.

Amanda

Thanks guys, I just added three more hunts (actually 4 but one isn't really a real deer :unsure: ) to the first video I posted, but it's giving me problems when loading it into photobucket. I'll try later. These three new ones are all 90" and bigger, pretty good stuff for being put together quick.

I burned off a copy and will send it to you Amanda, thanks, JIM>

Limp bizkit, THATS WHAT I THOUGHT AT FIRST TOO!