rageinthesage

Another toad hits the dirt

I sure hope he took the buck the right way.. that is an awesome buck, I've seen monsters up there and I really don't think they leave the "PARK" either. Man I would hate to be in his shoe's right now!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

I do not wish him Good Luck, if it was taken illegally, power to the authorities. The guy is a guide as well, I got a mailer from his company a few days ago... The longer it goes with no more details or pics, the more suspect it appears.

Yeah...pretty darned quiet if it was done right.....hope it was ... really do.

heck, has anyone tried to see if the pic is imprinted with the GPS cords yet? Lol

Good idea if it was taken with a Camera that uses them.

Mule Deer

Unit 9 encompasses about 1,600 square miles. Mule deer can be found throughout most of the unit, but the highest densities occur in the ponderosa pine and pinyon juniper woodlands. Much of the unit is on the Kaibab National Forest and maps can be obtained by calling the Williams Visitor Center at 928-635-1418. Adjacent lands are under state and private ownership. The Grand Canyon National Park (GCNP) is on the north end of Unit 9 and hunting is NOT allowed on the park. The GCNP boundary is fenced and signed well. Sportsman traveling forest roads need to be aware that some roads parallel and some enter into the park. It is unlawful to enter the GCNP with a loaded weapon. Access is not a problem in Unit 9, but it is every hunter's responsibility to know where they are and respect private property. Sportsman should obey all signs and leave gates as they find them. Please respect private property and always pickup litter, even if it's not yours. These acts of kindness go a long way to ensure access onto private property.