Sign in to follow this  
ElkyG

Good luck archery elk hunters

Good luck to all the archery elk hunters be safe , have fun and post lots of pictures for all of us to enjoy big or small : )

Don't forget your insect repellent!!!

That's no kidding... Skeeters have been really bad the last 2 years. Not sure why. I never remember having been ate allive like I have been the last 2 years..must be the area I have been in??

Good luck to all the elk hunters. Keep in mind that the water has spread the elk far and wide. Many are not finding elk in the usual spots. This happened last year too but it will be worse this year. Glassing and hiking will make you successful.

Steve Clark

Arizona Elk Society

• Like 1

Good luck to all the elk hunters. Keep in mind that the water has spread the elk far and wide. Many are not finding elk in the usual spots. This happened last year too but it will be worse this year. Glassing and hiking will make you successful.

Steve Clark

Arizona Elk Society

Two of my three keys to success! 20.00 and I will tell you the third ;) lol

/>

Steve Clark

Arizona Elk Society

Two of my three keys to success! 20.00 and I will tell you the third ;) lol