Sign in to follow this  
ADDICT

AZ Antelope Hunt (VIDEO)

Great video! Sometimes the animals just flat out win, no matter how much effort you put into hunting them.

great video...thats the only reason i dont put in for archery antelope....i dont want to crawl on my hands and knees and get face to face with a bunch of rattlers.....hate snaks

"The Haus" lives on! Great video, I really enjoyed the way you put it together.

Great Video! That snake is HUGE! I would have craped myself while running away!!!

Zac, you're the man. Sweet video as usual. Were you close at all? Solo gig? Sweet goat, wish you woulda stuck him. Maybe if you drank a few more Rockstars...

• Like 2

Great video Zac! That was sweet, and I agree with Coues Sniper, maybe if you switched to Monsters you could have run him down! LOL

Looked like a good hunt to me. I always get exited when I see you've posted a new video so I gather my daughters and we watch them together.

Awesome job on the video. Looks like it was a hot tough hunt. Always an adventure though!

CouesSniper!!! Finally someone got the Snatch reference! I think I nailed it!?!? I had him at 40yds running one day. Most "shots" would've been 100-125 yds. The does we're killing me.