Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

When will we see the first pictures...

I agree! No elk tag this year for me, so I am super pumped for some pictures!

Getting live text updates. My buddy passed on a 6x7 cause the antlers were the size sticks. He called in a wide 6x6 and is trying to head him off.... I wish I could get drawn...

• Like 2

Getting live text updates. My buddy passed on a 6x7 cause the antlers were the size sticks. He called in a wide 6x6 and is trying to head him off.... I wish I could get drawn...

Oh the pain.... Texts like that sure do make you hate where you are, esspecially if you are at work.... I have the same thing going on with 2 of my buds.... I am about to shoot myself..

I try to have a little fun with it though, text them back....... "Another miss????" "SShhhh, look behind you" and my personal fav... "Man, you have the wind all F'd up, pull yourself together man!!"

• Like 5

/>

Oh the pain.... Texts like that sure do make you hate where you are, esspecially if you are at work.... I have the same thing going on with 2 of my buds.... I am about to shoot myself..

I try to have a little fun with it though, text them back....... "Another miss????" "SShhhh, look behind you" and my personal fav... "Man, you have the wind all F'd up, pull yourself together man!!"

No pics (camera broke) but here is three thirty am update as I wait for the coffee to brew and listen to the distant bugles. My brother passed on a legit 350bull in the morning and missed a 365 plus bull in the evening. He was drawn back for over two minutes caught in the middle of a standoff between the caller (me) and a really angry bull that wanted to hurt something.

• Like 2