Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Two questions

I didn't want to make two posts, with all the awesome animals being harvested lately haha, I can't compete!! First question... What is the lowest elevation you have seen consistent whitetail populations and how far from the "normal coues country was it? I'm saying deer you've seen more than once that just didn't belong where they have been. Second question.... Lets say a guy had GPS and pics of really big deer/elk/antelope/ whatever. What's the legality and possibility of selling the exact info for that? Is it currently done, who, average prices, etc.? Not saying I know where monsters are but I'm just curious.

Guest oneshot

There are guides that sell "pre-scouted' hunts, the one I know about charges $1500.00 (Coues 100plus) maps, glassing location, info on where that certain buck waters,feeds,travels,etc ,photos/vid of the buck and if you tag that buck, any sheds he has of that buck...( I don't know if it's alright to post their name, they aren't sponsors, though Amanda knows them)

Guest oneshot

Sorry replying backwards to your questions, must be the raisin rum chocolate balls hehehe...

probably around 4k feet for where I hunt, they are mixed in with some muleys(and I've seen the muleys up around 5k....)

And you need a guide licence if you are advertising, and wanting,accepting any payment for your services/info...

You can give for free any info you want on game animals...

I do not know the legalities of it but finders fees are now part of the hunting business. I do not know how much they are paying out but I am sure it depends greatly on size and species. if you found something big you would probably just need to start getting in touch with all of the guides you could and go from there. probably start the conversation with a picture and let the negotiations go from there.

• Like 1

Guest oneshot
I do not know the legalities of it but finders fees are now part of the hunting business. I do not know how much they are paying out but I am sure it depends greatly on size and species. if you found something big you would probably just need to start getting in touch with all of the guides you could and go from there. probably start the conversation with a picture and let the negotiations go from there.

If you are making any $$$ from Az game, you need a guide licence...

If you are making any $$$ from Az game, you need a guide licence...

If the guide works you under his licence then your good to go :)

One more thing Hoss, What the heck did you find? Was it another big floppy lipped muledeer that looks like obama?

I would think guides will pay a finders reward on the DL, just contact one that is known for takin down big animals?

ARS-17-101 11) D. That should answer your question.

I know I'm gonna get called bs for this, but I know a spot I can find coues usually every trip or two around 2k feet... never expected them in there and was hunting mulies, I see them quite often now. Its usually does and a small buck or two but I did see a monster in there rutting those does this past january