Sign in to follow this  
Kilimanjaro

Odd request!! License plates!

Guys

In the last few years, I have gotten the bug of collecting license plates (I know...weird!) I am trying to cover a whole wall in the garage with them. It actually looks really cool with all the newer plates being very artistic and colorful.

I am about 1/3 of the way to getting all 50 states now, as well as getting my hands on a few Mexican and Canadian plates and some from overseas as well.

Anyhow, I have a few AZ and NM plates.. BUT I am trying to find these three plates!!

If any of you ASU alumni (or big fans) and NM residents could help me out, I would be greatly indebted!

Here are the plates I am trying to find..

ASU yellow "Sparky" plate as well as the white one.

830-Sparky_zpsf47add7c.jpg

IMG_a4537_zpsdbb80fe7.jpg

As well as the NM centennial plate..

2012-Passenger-Car_zps51d05966.jpg

If any of you guys have any of these that aren't being utilized and are willing to let one go, PLEASE let me know and we can work out an offer. I would not expect these for free and would pay for them as well as any shipping.

Thanks a million!

Scott

Hey Scott, I've been collecting plates for about 10 years. I don't have duplicates of the three you posted but I have duplicates of more than half the states. What states are you missing and I can check if I have extras.

Sounds like a great idea. I wanna see a picture of the wall.

Adam

A huge thank you to Ajohunter for sending me a white ASU plate! I appreciate it very much.

If anyone has any ideas of where I could get a yellow one, let me know! I have been trying to hunt one down but have come up empty-handed thus far.

I'll be on the hunt for the NM plates when I head over there late next week for the archery ibex hunt. I am going to hit the dealerships and mechanic offices.

Thanks again, AH

I think I still have my Texas and my New York plates...not sure if you need those or not but if I still have them I dont mind giving them up...shoot me a PM if you're interested...

Thanks guys for all the help.. much appreciated.

bojangles

I am actually heading to the NWT and Nunavut in April '14 (6 months left but who's counting!!) for a COLD spring Barren Ground muskox hunt. I am planning on trying to get those plates whist up there. Those are some really cool plates!