Sign in to follow this  
desertbowhunter

13th day bull

Geez! Sorry you had to shoot a little one....
I dont mean to sound like im not happy with my bull, I feel blessed to be able to harvestthis great bull. I just feel like I have some un finished buisness withe giant bulls I was on the whole hunt if you know what I mean.

I dont mean to sound like im not happy with my bull, I feel blessed to be able to harvestthis great bull. I just feel like I have some un finished buisness withe giant bulls I was on the whole hunt if you know what I mean.

That's the way it sounded to me. Congrats.

It didnt come across like you were unhappy to me. It is always difficult to put an animal down when you know and have been chasing bigger ones in the area. Great bull and always wanting a bigger better animal is what drives us all. Great job and well deserved!

It didnt come across like you were unhappy to me. It is always difficult to put an animal down when you know and have been chasing bigger ones in the area. Great bull and always wanting a bigger better animal is what drives us all. Great job and well deserved!

Gotcha. Just wanted to make sure I didnt come across the wrong way.

Hey desertbowhunter, I retread your original post and probably over reacted with my comment, sorry. Again congrats!
haha!! No biggie I wasnt even taking it in a bad way.I just didnt want to come across as an arrogant A hole haha!

Congrats, nice job. Those bigger bulls will be your drive until you draw again.
Totally agree with you. My main reason for my disapointment is cause I hit a 390 class bull behind the shoulder but low at 38 yards I shot him for 30. It will haunt me for the rest of my life, we looked for him for 4 days.