Sign in to follow this  
chico

access-- your thoughts?

i picture chico as an old indian '' guy sitting in chair,me go around, try to rip out of truck, bull killed,clear story to me''

• Like 4

Judging by the way the story was told, Chico should be sober no earlier than Tues. So, I'll check back on this thread then.

• Like 2

When did Arizona legalize medicinal marijuana????

Sorry Chico, I just couldn't resist. Public land and the roads that are offered for us to access them should never be blocked by hunters or anyone else other than public officials like law enforcement. As members of this website know, we have had our share of discussions on public access to other resources such as water holes. If someone is sitting in the center of a public access road I would definitely ask him why he was restricting access first, as opposed to running him over and then trying to find out why he was there. If you could start from the beginning with facts about the situation members of the website could better advise you. Your story jumps around and none of us can put it together.

Guest wdenike

Chico,

WTF, It's becoming obvious nobody pulls the wool over your eyes!!! :blink: :blink: :wacko: :wacko:

Take care, Willie