Irish Rob

Another What is it?

Bobcat or lion, prob bobcat looks like spots on its back leg

Edit: probably a big ol house cat that got its tail chopped on when it climbed into someone car engine to stay warm! :-)

• Like 1

Bobcat or lion, prob bobcat looks like spots on its back leg

Edit: probably a big ol house cat that got its tail chopped on when it climbed into someone car engine to stay warm! :-)

had a coyote hunt ruined last year when i went to start my truck and ended pulling a house cat through the serptine belt, it knocked the belt off and i could see good enough to get it back on until daylight.

That is not a bobcat, it is, without a doubt, a chupacabra!!! If you look just left of the cactus/bush, you can see it's big nasty teeth.

Bald yellow lab

Q. What is it?

A. A poor-quality photo! Time to get get better equipment. It could be a honey hole for the Chupacabra sightings!

• Like 2

That think that looks like a hyena from south Africa??? Lol but I would say that looks like a bobcat....

It that your backyard!?! It looks pretty neat!

Thanks, we're just outside Cave Creek actually, semi-rural. We built a water feature as a running stream as part of fixing the drainage in the back, specifically wanted to draw in wildlife. My wife swears to God she has seen a lion in the back, and they have been around here, so I'm really hoping for that 1 picture in 1000.