Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

wtb used canyon cooler or yeti

Good luck Casey. Once you go Yeti you never go back. Getting se body to part with one of those is about like getting a cookie from a fat kid.

• Like 2

Try calling canyon coolers, I've heard the ice chests with certain defects get sold cheap, buddy has one and its unreal how long ice lasts. It has a crack and he had a guy plastic weld it. Works perfext

I actually found a 65 Quart Yeti for sale on Craigslist for 250 bucks in East Tucson but it sold. I called Canyon coolers and their blemish percent of was only 10 so I decided not to go that route.

Man up buddy and pay the price. You've seen how well my canyon coolers do!

Cal Ranch right there in CG has most of the Yeti cooler sizes on the shelf. I looked all over the east valley for a 150, even called Yeti, with no luck. Ended up ordering a Canyon. As soon as Cal Ranch opened their shelves were full of Yetis.

I Hate Paying Full Price For Stuff.... I'm Cheap!

I usually don't mind but $465 out the door for a cooler is a big chunk of change. I looked at all the name brand coolers and the Yeti just stood excelled in every way. Better fit and finish and better gasket

Watch ebay, I picked up a brand new Canyon before my hunt last year and loved it. Held ice for 5 days during my deer hunt, and lasted all of Country Thunder too.

This! ☝️ I have tried craigslist & eBay also without much luck this year.

I am the same way. I have an enormous need to fell like I saved something.

We need a group buy on canyon coolers... 20% off and I am in!

• Like 1

This! ☝️ I have tried craigslist & eBay also without much luck this year.

I am the same way. I have an enormous need to fell like I saved something.

We need a group buy on canyon coolers... 20% off and I am in!

75% OFF AND I AM IN!!!!!

• Like 3

If you really want to save money, you might consider building your own cooler.

Many years ago, I made a 2x4x4-ft. cooler out of 3/4-inch particle board and lined the top, bottom and sides with 2-inch thick insulating foam. It only took about an hour to nail and glue it up, and paint it white inside and out, and it allowed me to bring home all the meat from a buffalo I'd shot near Colorado Springs.

The thing was heavy and took up half of my pickup's bed, but it worked. I filled it with frozen packages of buffalo meat topped with a layer of dry ice, then used duct tape to close up the tarp I'd placed inside earlier to create a sealed package for all those chunks of meat.

We spent a couple of days in Albuquerque and Santa Fe on the way back, but every package still was frozen when we reached Tucson three days later. I gave the thing to my son-in-law after that, and he and a friend used it for years before it began to fall apart.

Bill Quimby