Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Looking to have a custom tooled leather sling made as a gift.

It is going to be for a friend and probably needs to be a full custom job from start to finish with his make on it and some game animals.

I would prefer to have it made in AZ so I can sit with the person who will make it. Maybe one of those places that make custom boots?

I know a guy that do can do al most any thing I do know that he charges a big price sometimes he is in Tucson. I have done a few slings that have turned out good as well if I can help in any way let me know

I know someone who lives on the westside of the valley that does leatherwork on the side. I've seen some of his work; he's very good. BUT...right now I'm in Mazatlan, Mex. so don't have his contact info at hand. We'll be home Nov. 5. If you don't locate someone by then, let me know.

Tanner Custom Leather in Tucson 520-296-1105 . Does great work. Tell him Phil Cramer sent you.

Tanner Custom Leather in Tucson 520-296-1105 . Does great work. Tell him Phil Cramer sent you.

Yep he is my ex uncle awesome work he does

I know one of the top toolers in the country, he's making a bow case and rifle scabbard for me. His specialty is chopper seats but he can do anything (very life like). Only problem is he's out of Long Beach. You can see his work and contact him at www.nomadcustomleather.com might be worth a shot.

Track down PackerMenges on this site, I'm sure he has some good leather maker connections.

Wyane's Place Saddlery & farrier Service. In Tonapah Az. It's ways out there but the gal does some outstanding work. I have friends of mine with some of her work and its really high quality and she makes anything under the sun with high quality leather. 5804 S. 339th Ave. 602-695-1221

GBA