Sign in to follow this  
codywyoming

Off to a good start!

Here is a pic of my Mulie that I took this weekend in Wyoming. Has double cheaters on both sides. Heading to Unit 27 on Thursday to try and take one of those little deer with a muzzleloader you guys have out there in N.M....should be interesting!

post-10786-0-21507500-1382535923_thumb.jpg

post-10786-0-00832600-1382536003_thumb.jpg

Beautiful buck. I will be heading to Idaho later this week for mule deer and would be very happy with a buck like that. Congrats and good luck with your upcoming hunt.

• Like 1

I'd say off to a good start! Congratulations on a great buck and good luck on the coues hunt with the smoke pole.

• Like 1

Nice buck! Good luck on your NM hunt. I will be interested in hearing how you do on that one.

Nice buck! Good luck on your NM hunt. I will be interested in hearing how you do on that one.

Sun Devil, are you in Vail Colorado? Headed to Eagle on the 1st to hunt 35 and 36....

That's a great buck. Looks like Wyoming has had a lot of snow already.

YES we have..4 snows in Oct already and that is in the low country...Elk and Deer are way down low to where we would normally find them...

Sun Devil, are you in Vail Colorado? Headed to Eagle on the 1st to hunt 35 and 36....

Nope - Vail AZ (just outside of Tucson)

Great buck!!

Sounds like you have a full schedule.

Best of luck on your forthcoming hunts.

Were you in a draw area? Public land? How many points?

Great buck!!

Sounds like you have a full schedule.

Best of luck on your forthcoming hunts.

Were you in a draw area? Public land? How many points?

No points as I live in Wyoming...it would take 2-3 pts. for non residents...it is actually on private ground...this unit does not have much public ground with good mulies ( but it does have good w.t.) to get on ground in these units it takes knocking on doors and 200 to 500 dollars for most non residents...living here helps me a lot and I can check the deer out in spring/summer and then work on where to hunt...and yes..sch is FULL leave today for N.M. then back for a day and off to Colorado for Mulies, back for a day and off to N.Y. for W.T. back for 8 days ( going to try and hunt MT for deer if I am alive...) and then off to Kansas for deer! Right Knee operation the week I get back! LOL

No points as I live in Wyoming...it would take 2-3 pts. for non residents...it is actually on private ground...this unit does not have much public ground with good mulies ( but it does have good w.t.) to get on ground in these units it takes knocking on doors and 200 to 500 dollars for most non residents...living here helps me a lot and I can check the deer out in spring/summer and then work on where to hunt...and yes..sch is FULL leave today for N.M. then back for a day and off to Colorado for Mulies, back for a day and off to N.Y. for W.T. back for 8 days ( going to try and hunt MT for deer if I am alive...) and then off to Kansas for deer! Right Knee operation the week I get back! LOL

Wow codywyoming you are living the dream!!! (well except for the knee surgery thing :unsure: ) Great looking muley, congrats! Good luck on all the upcoming hunts!!!