coueshunter

Kaibab Success.........

It was nice to meet Allen here as well. Like I said before, he is a class act and took the time to really give us a hand up there.

Here I am "representin'"... :D

DSC05092.jpg

Chef, once again, great to meet you and Orlin. I spoke with Duwane yesterday and he is sending me a CD with three bucks on it so we can post them here on CW. I know Orlins back, have him post his buck on here for us to see. Havent heard from him, just saw he posted on MM about his deer........take care.......Allen...........

Great bucks Allen. Of course that is all we expect from Duwane's camps :D

I love to hear about guys from this website meeting up and getting to spend time in the field. Nice job showing off your sticker Chef!! :)

Amanda

Amanda, Actullay those are pictures from our camp last year. We are hoping to have a repeat this year or anything bigger would be even better. With the hunt being a week later it should be awesome.

Jason

That's a custom bumper. A guy out of Texas made it for me.

Heavy duty all the way around. PM me if you need more info.

Got it for about $360!

Guest AZ>NMcouesaddict

Holy gigantic body. That first muley's body is as equally impressive as it's rack. Thanks for posting the photos. Makes me wish that I would like to hunt mule deer again. Nah, I'll stick to coues.

One in the pines and one down in the dirt must be pretty scattered up there. Very nice Allen, that first buck is exceptional - great job as usual by Duwane and his crew. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah Kevin, the deer were all over. They really started moving and literally everywhere we went, there were lots of deer. That first big buck was guided by Frank Lopez and it is a monster. They got him down low east side. Duwane's customers all got deer and had a fantastic time. Generally all the deer were real healthy looking up there and I hope AZGFD realizes that the carrying capacity is larger than they have estimated in the past. Hopefully trophy quality is still being the target up there and they dont feel the need to "increase hunter opportunity"..................AT........