coueshunter

Kaibab Success.........

I was up in Duwane Adams camp this year and they shot some monsters. It was also great to have Chef and Orlin come into camp and visit, first time I have met these fellow CW members face to face.........the three biggest bucks killed were 210, 205 & 200" respectively. Man what a great early hunt. I expect the late hunt will be a great success as well................I will see if Duwane can let us post the pictures up on here..............Allen...........

WOW! I couldn't imagine having 3 200"+ bucks in one camp :o Them boys sure know what they are doing ;) We will be up there on the west side late hunt hoping to have 2 bucks close to the 200" mark in our camp! It was amazing last year, can't wait to be there again! JIM>

Doug, I was there thursday through sunday then had to come back to "reality". I hunted the west side with client Steve Z. and guide Gary Lane. We saw a ton of deer as did the other guys. There were two eastside clients and four west side clients. We camped right up by Jacob lake and the access to either side is pretty quick, so it made for a great camp area.

Jim, this year should be great for the late hunt. All the deer look real healthy and there has been good food/water so it should be primed for the late hunt..........AT...........

im going with duane adams on the late hunt in kaibab im taking the apprintice program cant wait went on the muzzy elk in unit one with him and the client took a really nice bull will post pics when we come back from the kaibab

I'm headed up there next Thursday with my 10 year old son for the youth doe hunt. This is his first hunt and he is pumped! Would you guys say that the does have hit the winter range yet? I have never hunted up there, so any suggestions you might have would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

3 deer over 200, thats got to be some kind of record! Have any pics that you can share?

bowsniper- good luck on your sons hunt, I am sure you guys will do fine.

was up in Duwane Adams camp this year and they shot some monsters.

Right On- There Duwane goes glassin up some 200 " bucks. He is truely the 'master of glassing'.

What a fall of hunting (so far)!

AzP&Y

Allen, not trying to hijack your thread. Just thought I would share a couple of pictures from the late hunt last year. We will be back up there this year. Both bucks scored a little over 200''. I love to hunt those coues but there is something about giant mulies.

P1010010.jpg

P1010013-1.jpg

Those are some impressive mulies, maybe after I tag my giant couse this dec. ;) I will have to concentrate on finding one of those!

Great looking bucks..........that area is so much fun to hunt and see God's splendor........there is a ton of deer this year and they look real healthy. This late hunt should be fantastic, the deer are already looking a bit rutty so with the weather and time, I bet the late hunt will be incredible. I really love that second buck picture right up at the edge of the canyon. Great job..............Allen............