/>Ya did he forget to mention that the buck was shot on deeded property without permission!!!!

Prime example of why anyone wanting to post pictures should reconsider. I would bet this thread gets the ol "lock" before too long.

Ya did he forget to mention that the buck was shot on deeded property without permission!!!!

strong first post, strong details of the claim youre making, strong everything.

Know the guy who's property he shot the buck on. The land owner is not to happy with it. And heard there won't another buck shot on his property. To bad this guy had to ruin it for everyone else.

• Like 2

It's sad now a days when a guy can't be proud of a trophy without someone crapping on him, every big deer/elk/jackrabbit/quail post has controversy. I love a good argument post (come on page 20!!!!) but dam people, wtf is wrong with some of you??

• Like 1

No what's wrong with you people that can't ask to hunt somewhere? I'm sure if the guy would have asked the lander owner to hunt there,he would have been fine. But people just have to creep around the owners and go behind there backs . And then people cry and complain why landowners won't let them hunt... Now you know!!!

No what's wrong with you people that can't ask to hunt somewhere? I'm sure if the guy would have asked the lander owner to hunt there,he would have been fine. But people just have to creep around the owners and go behind there backs . And then people cry and complain why landowners won't let them hunt... Now you know!!!

call the whambulance.

• Like 1

Since moving to southern az I've come to the harsh realization that most land is private, I've been knocking on doors and searching for phone numbers for 5 years trying to gain access. Some say no but ones that say yes have become friends for life and are good people, if the guy was in the wrong... Prosecute him. But it sounds like jealousy to me.

Then he should be charged with trespassing, was he? Will he be? I'd think so if the land owner didn't give permission. If not quit whining.

In AZ you can't be charged with trespassing while hunting if the property isn't properly posted.

• Like 3