Awesome buck! Especially if it wasn't on the strip. BUT. . I'm not seeing 220" of horn there, unless those pics don't do him justice.
Sweet buck,he looks good to me.

bonecollector777,

He might look small, because we are use to seeing everyone standing 3 feet behind the animal and he didn't.

Seldom Drawn

• Like 2

Sweet buck,he looks good to me.

bonecollector777,

He might look small, because we are use to seeing everyone standing 3 feet behind the animal and he didn't.

Seldom Drawn

That's a good point. . definitely makes it tougher to judge them.

Not a Kaibab, 13A or 13B buck according to my hunter list.

Kaibab hunt not open, 13A doesn't open until next.

13B hunt open now, but he doesn't have a tag for that unit.

Where ever it came from it is a toad!

Congrats to all!

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Awesome buck! Especially if it wasn't on the strip. BUT. . I'm not seeing 220" of horn there, unless those pics don't do him justice.

I haven't measured it yet, but the hunter said the pics don't do it justice. Of course, it's a great buck regardless of score.

• Like 1

Fantastic!! What a buck!!! Congrats!!!

I haven't measured it yet, but the hunter said the pics don't do it justice. Of course, it's a great buck regardless of score.

Agreed. . either way it's an awesome buck.

I got to see this buck in person and believe me the pics don't tell the whole story. This buck is a hog. As far as I know it is probably the biggest buck to come out of this unit in a few whole lot of years, possibly ever. The buck is one that you would swear comes from the North country. The mass is amazing and it has everything else you would want too. Its a legit monster buck. Guess he needs to learn the art of standing 10 feet away to make a 140" buck look like a world record....

Oh I believe he is a hog/monster and I figure the pictures don't show us what he really is. He is bigger than any deer most of us will kill but I just don't see 220". Hope he is but I guess I'll have to wait til he is scored to see if my judgment is way off.

• Like 1

I honestly hope that's not the deer I've watched grow up for the past 5 years. Lots of people have said they've seen it, I've had it in bow range and in my scope but always had something keeps me from being able to make the shot. Either way, amazing deer and congrats!!