ADDICT

MONSTER AOUDAD DOWN!!! (VIDEO)

DSC000927.JPG

VIDEO LINK:

Just got back from watching my buddy, Scott Kendrix, smash a GIANT free-range aoudad near Presidio, TX.

We had an unforgettable time in some rugged country. All three kill shots on the video!!!

These are some amazing sheep!

My ram:

DSC000255.JPG

Jeremy Buck's ram:

DSC000705.JPG

DSC001145.JPG

• Like 1

SWEET! You said free range, does that mean DIY? How much would one be looking at to do a hunt like yours? Looks like you all had a blast.

Free-range I mean WILD! Theres a lot of high fence aoudad hunts in TX I guess. These suckers are wild as ibex!

Most aoudad hunts run from $2k-5k.

Absolutely unbelievable monster ram that Scott nailed! Congratulations to all three of you on some beautiful trophies and of course great video, I think you get better with each production. That country looks like it's no joke. Great work to everybody. Way, way cool.

Zac

I am glad to have had you and Jeremy there to enjoy this hunt with. It was a fantastic hunt that went "on script" for all three of us. Too much fun!

Now that we're in our 2nd year in a row of chasing big west TX aoudads, I suppose it is time to start making arrangements for the third year! Annual doo-dad hunt!

Good times, gents.

Congrats to all three hunters.

Great Video. The over the edge footage would make me think twice and the vapor trail footage is unbelievable.

Looks like a very physically demanding hunt but also looks well worth the blood and sweat.

Is the $2k-$5K the access fee or is that for a guided hunt?

Do you eat those things? I would imagine they have very tough meat and probably not the best table fare.

Thanks again fellas! The prices range from access to guided. PM for details!

Yeah theyre not very tasty--a lot of jerky I guess!

Great rams and awesome video. My brother's NM Aoudad was delicious.

Young aoudad rams and the ewes are delicious. The old ones can be so tough that it is like chewing on rawhide. The flavor isn't bad, so they do fine as ground burger and sausage.

Wow - awesome video, and 3 for 3 on some amazing rams. I really get how chasing some of these non-native species can become so exiting. I never thought about Auodad as such an awesome trophy ... until now. Great job. I love your videos.

Congratulations on all three animals. Awesome video to say the least. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ