Sign in to follow this  
ElkMike

Bull down 6A

Great job and it is nice when hunters lend a helping hand....

• Like 1

Congrats!

Congrats! You are a lucky man.......not too many women will take on their significant others hobby just to get up early and be cold all day...... just to due again and again! Great first and late season bull! Way to go 6anut!

• Like 1

I am indeed lucky to have met someone who wants to hunt!! Now that she has one in the bag she already is looking forward to this next hunting season!!!!

Thanks guys and gals for the kind words. I won't tell you where I have tied any mosnter bulls to trees in 6A but I really cant help myself when it comes to children and ladies hunting. Kids are a no brainer, if I want to hunt when Im 70 I better teach/help some of these young guns, enjoy the outdoors. My wife has started to enjoy hunting more and more; actually sat in the deer blind with me for a day this year, and hopefully a duck hunt this weekend. So when speaking with Mike it was like talking to myself, I wanted to make sure her first elk hunt was enjoyable. Glad she could get one down and drive you crazy till her next hunt.

• Like 2

Way to go on tagging a bull!! Congrats to your lady!!

Yes 6A your kindness was awesome! I agree for us seasoned guys it's tough to give away locations but when the ladies and kids want to join in it's nothing but a positive for us to share locations! I have my trophy Elk and will not hunt for another Bull for a while is my plan! I feel having one Trophy Elk for me is enough! My lady we will get her into better units as time goes on and she becomes more seasoned!

More Women wanting to hunt can only help us men!

• Like 1