Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Anyone hunt at Fort Rock Ranch near Kingman?

I know it's a bagged hunt, but it looks like a fun place to take my kids for their first big game hunt. The price isn't to bad for a weekend get away. Just wondering if anyone of you guy's have ever hunted there.

Thanks,

Adam

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCwQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffortrockhunting.com%2F&ei=VmuKUs6dHqXJiQKRyIC4DQ&usg=AFQjCNFSNvoP3CdevXygNx64ZS_69DCmdQ&sig2=bc0GlxR9rXxnMqTdxVtwAA

I had a buddy hunt it maybe 3 years ago before it really took off. I looked it up and their website was bare bones. My buddy said he had a great time.

So along with the native wildlife elk, pronghorn, deer, javelina, predators etc and cattle. They also have all those exotics? Didn't realize we had stuff like this in AZ. Interesting. They must have high fence areas on the ranch?

• Like 1

So they can import all these non-native animals that carry who knows what as far as diseases and parasites and turn them loose in an enclosure with native wildlife but I can't put a pile of corn on the ground because it could spread a disease that we have never had here?

Makes sense.

• Like 2

I wonder how long it will take with people sitting on large tracts of land will follow suit on this practice. Can you only access the property to hunt the native game if you pay the guide fee?

How many acres is in the high fence? Definitely an interesting business.