Sign in to follow this  
nlacost

Last Stand Double

Got these on the last stand of the day just as the sun was setting...beautiful evening!Hope everyone enjoyed the break in the weather......Nate

post-3204-0-46921500-1385347054_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Its a Core-15,223 and a vortex crossfire II with bdc....3-9 I leave it set at 3 power pretty much all the time...hope that helps,its a very light and fast handling MOA shooter.....it was a fun day,saw some others without any opportunities..

Its a Core-15,223 and a vortex crossfire II with bdc....3-9 I leave it set at 3 power pretty much all the time...hope that helps,its a very light and fast handling MOA shooter.....it was a fun day,saw some others without any opportunities..

That helped alot thank you, I have been getting into predator hunting recently, I just use a .243 with 3-9 Leopold. Been looking to get a good yote gun

Just doing my part to prep everyones units for javelina and deer,we cant forget the quail....lol

nice lob!

figure the coyotes would be out in force after being holed up for a couple days.

James

That helped alot thank you, I have been getting into predator hunting recently, I just use a .243 with 3-9 Leopold. Been looking to get a good yote gun

you already got one dude.

• Like 1

Trophy,I agree 100%....whatever gun you have that's accurate is a yotie gun...243 with that setup and some 55 grain bullets-Zoiks scoob!!