gotcoues

$500 REWARD 128" antlers stolen, please help this young lady

The antlers are skull capped and were stolen from her Dad's house in Oracle, AZ. They are offering a reward for the anyone who brings these back. Please ask around, share the pics and spread the word!

post-754-0-94010800-1385609371_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-15145800-1385609411_thumb.jpg

post-754-0-20474900-1385609448_thumb.jpg

Contact Robert at 520-730-1268

Come on people, seriously! It's obviously someone who had seen the head before and knew where it was being kept, I would start with the people closest to them. Hope she gets them back.

/>

Come on people, seriously! It's obviously someone who had seen the head before and knew where it was being kept, I would start with the people closest to them. Hope she gets them back.

we all hope they are returned and will keep an eye out but I have to say az_shooter is on it has to be someone who knew about this mount. Karma karma karma!!!!!
  • Like 1

I don't know why people would steal stuff like that. It's not like they could really get away with selling it or anything. Too many people would recognize it. Plus even though its a huge deer it's not some world record that would fetch crazy amounts of money. Hope she gets it back!

What a shame. Hope they find them. The thief ought to do everyone a favor and go jump off a high cliff.