Sign in to follow this  
ForkHorn

Will ASU win the Pac 12 championship game?

What I fail to understand is the refusal of UA fans to admit ASU is not only a better team, but a top team in the country that at the current moment seems to have a bright future.

I have no problem admitting UA's basketball team is a great team, and that ASU needs to do something to get to that level.

Why the denial? It benefits your school if you recognize this and want change for the better. I'm still waiting for Sendek to be fired and change to happen on the basketball side. It's counter productive to think your team is good when they're not.

Fork... as a UA fan.... ASU had a great season this year....but has (historically) not lived up to expectations and have under achieved.... this year was different and as a UA fan hope its not the norm... :lol:.... there is no reason ASU has not built a dominate program year after year. ....

in the end UA screwed ASU... ASU matched up better with Oregon and I think could beat Oregon, but since UA beat Oregon, Stanford won the North and smacked ASU....