Sign in to follow this  
ForkHorn

Will ASU win the Pac 12 championship game?

Rough game for ASU. The program is headed in the right direction, they just got pushed around tonight by a great team

I'll be rooting for Stanford in the Rose Bowl.

It'll be interesting to see which bowl ASU ends up in now.

Go Devils!

Allowing Foster to renter the game after being hurt was one of the worst coaching decisions I have seen in a long time. That kid was hurt and could barely move. I thought that only happened in the movies....James Boobie Miles- Friday Night Lights..... Way to go coach Graham..... Billie Bob

A lot of banged up players, have to wonder if DJ Foster should of been allowed back in.
Yeah, in thought that was questionable at best....

UC-Tempe<Stanford

• Like 1

/>UC-Tempe<Stanford

It's true but UA isn't good enough to lick the turf from the Sun Devils cleats.

58-21

• Like 1

UA fans gloating over ASU not making it to the Rose Bowl... even after just getting beat down 58 to 21 the week before.

Lol if that's not embarrassing I'm not sure what is.

• Like 1

What a pathetic display by asu!! They played scared,of course asu has always been known as Choke City,USA! Did I mention the cats are number one!!!!!!! Oh well,maybe the WAC will take them back

Great thing about sports...one week you're crowing...the next week you're eating it! Hard to stay on the top of the pile for very long. Unless of course, you are a wildcats basketball fan....then the beat rolls on!

• Like 1

Funny thing is... ASU fans are still on top. Losing to Stanford in a championship game does not negate the 58 to 21 beat down...

Cool story though. Maybe next year you'll be able to pull within 20 points of ASU?

Enjoy your win over the Wildcats.You earned it. Meanwhile we will may be ranked #1 in B-ball very soon.

See you on the Basketball court. U of A fans have to have something to fall back on.

Not for long. After the Sundevils play in the Craigslist Bowl, Burrito Bowl, or whatever bowl they happen to land in, we can move on to bigger and better things.

• Like 1

/>Not for long. After the Sundevils play in the Craigslist Bowl, Burrito Bowl, or whatever bowl they happen to land in, we can move on to bigger and better things.

Haha funny thing part 3 I just read that the New Mexico bowl doesn't even want UA because their fans aren't willing to jump in the car and drive 6 hrs to watch them in a bowl game. Haha

• Like 1