Sign in to follow this  
ForkHorn

Will ASU win the Pac 12 championship game?

Thom C- go read all the UofA fan crap. I used to be a UA fan in basketball and other things because I'm an Arizonan.. but i think UA fans are 5"6' and drive jacked up trucks ( little mans syndrome) and have about ruined any love I had for them..

Good luck devils

Any chance this thread stays on topic about the game or will it be another collection of UofA people bashing and talking about how bad ASU sucks at basketball?

ASU over Stanford 32-17

who cares about babkitball anyways

U of A fans are 5'6" tall....thats an awesome coincidence...at 66" a wildcats hieght is approx the same as an ASU fans IQ upon graduation! Go Stanford!

As an ASU Alum, did you want me to correct all the spelling and grammatical errors in this for you? If you want to haze ASU over IQ, you might want to run your comments through spellcheck.....

Resolute...thanks for the heads up...thought spell check was working so I didn't pay attention...kinda like ASU's defense tonight!

Hard to disagree with you on that one....how can they be so flat!!!!

Stanford's good. Better than the 2 loses they had. Big and play straight up smash mouth football. They counter the hurry up offenses well. It's why they give Oregon so much trouble. More of a pro style game. Asu tried but Stanford always has an answer each time Asu try's to make a comeback.