creed

2014 archery deer tag

Went over to the Mesa office and picked up my 2014 archery deer tag 8 people picked up tags while I was there.

I picked up my 2014 tag at the Carefree office last week. No issues and no line.

This may be a stupid question, but if I already have my 2014 tag can I still buy an OTC deer tag at sporting goods store? I don't live close to any g&f offices...

You have the 2014 tag or license? If you want the OTC tag before Jan you have to drive to the office to get one. They may have them the last week of Dec or they may not.

I have my 2014 licence. Bought it when I put in for spring hunts. Didn't know that vendors might not be selling OTC tags anymore?

I don't think it is a matter of them selling them anymore. The way I understand it it is because of their restructuring of the license system that has everything screwed up. Hopefully this will be a one time problem. I wish you could buy them online.

Holy crap! So, I live over 2 hours from the nearest G&F office, and I am gonna have to drive there to get an OTC deer tag?! That makes no sense at all to me....

Holy crap! So, I live over 2 hours from the nearest G&F office, and I am gonna have to drive there to get an OTC deer tag?! That makes no sense at all to me....

I am pretty sure someone can purchase for you if they have all your info.....

James

Yes you can purchase them for others and if u buy them now you pay 2013 prices not 2014. I did mine today..

• Like 1

Tags are not scheduled to hit stores until after Jan 1st. Waited in a 40 minute line at the Tucson G&F office yesterday and got one for myself and a buddy

picked up a license and tag a Tucson office....was a 50 min. wait. Also bought 2 youth license and only cost 5$ each on line.... would have had to pay 25.00 each if the ladies at the front desk hadn't helped out. FYI. this was on 12-30-13. Passed the Carefree office this evening and the place was packed...as can be expected