Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

ASU beats Texas Tech

Maybe I posted too soon... ASU is getting beat by 20 points by the 11th place team in the Pac 12 right now. Oops !

Maybe I posted too soon... ASU is getting beat by 20 points by the 11th place team in the Pac 12 right now. Oops !
why you gotta be jinxing us Lance?

What I am sayin' is........ UofA is better in basketball, um #1 in the nation if I am not mistaken. ASwho beat UofA football this year !!!!!!!! celebrate.. ASU lost their bowl game while UofA won their bowl game impressively.... Clearly I am up on sports.

It's gonna be a tough Pac 12 this year... Did you see that #10 Oregon beat Utah in OT with a slam dunk with .6 seconds left...

When was the last time there was two teams at 13-0 in the Pac?

• Like 1

wait, people actually care about basketball?

I do. I actually prefer College basketball to most everything else except baseball. I follow football and used to be a huge fan. Not so much since they wussified it. Cant hit the QB, Defense cant touch the receiver, etc. Football was fun because it was barbaric. the game itself is fairly pedestrian. Now that the barbaberic has been turned into Barby and Ken, I prefer the strategy and actual game of basketball and baseball. Plus, I really don't need to see a player do a jungle dance everytime he makes a 5 yard run or catches a pass.

• Like 2

It's gonna be a tough Pac 12 this year... Did you see that #10 Oregon beat Utah in OT with a slam dunk with .6 seconds left...

When was the last time there was two teams at 13-0 in the Pac?

Colorado looks pretty darn good too..

Good news for ASU basketball.

Back in 1991 ASU scored 11 first-half points on 4 field goals in Tucson. Well Washington State just broke those records scoring 7 first-half points on 2 field goals.

• Like 1

Baseball is my all time favorite sport...Arizona basketball is next on the list. NCAA tournament has to be the single best sporting event going...1 and done makes every move count. Cats held Washington State to 7 points in the first half of tonights game...unbelievable! Is that a record for an NCAA division 1 team? Go Cats!

• Like 1