Flatlander

2014 Elk and Antelope Draw Odds

Hi flatlander, was wondering like everyone else if you would be so kind as to run some numbers for me, actually my son because my odds are probably zero. Lol He is a nonres with a CHAMP permit and currently 1 bp, also 10 yrs old if that matters. I put him in for 3103 3102 3101 All champs and then 3062 3064 Youth Thanks for doing this for everybody, I appreciate it. Oh yeah this is my first post but certainly not last as im a past arizona resident and still hunt there all the time. As a matter of fact last year my son got drawn for youth unit 33 any deer in November and busted his first coues (spike) deer at 400 with his .243, making me very proud of him.

As promised the CHAMP hunts:

Unit 6AN - 10% Unit 10 12%

Wow! Sweet....lol his odds are like 1200% better than mine for getting drawn.

Thanks for running the numbers man.

I hope he gets a tag.

Antelope=22 BP total-Unit 7 general

Elk=14 BP total-Unit 9 Early Rifle

I know it is too late to help the results, but want to know what my realistic chances are for a tag this year.

Antelope=22 BP total-Unit 7 general

Elk=14 BP total-Unit 9 Early Rifle

I know it is too late to help the results, but want to know what my realistic chances are for a tag this year.

Antelope - 22 BP total-Unit 7 general = 33% You should have enough points for the bonus pass but so do 23 others and there is only 8 BP tags

Elk - 14 BP total-Unit 9 Early Rifle = 1% the bonus pass should be at 20 points this year.

Thanks. Keeping my fingers crossed. But....I really would not be too disappointed if I do not get a goat tag this year. After applying, while doing some scouting for archery deer in January, I found a goat in another unit in a very strange place that I have NEVER seen another soul near. So, if I don't pull a unit 7 tag, the other unit goes to my first choice next year, and I will be keeping tabs on the big goat I found all year long. If I do draw a unit 7 tag, I will watch the boards and help anyone with a good story or youth hunt in the unit I found my goat in. I don't know how long goats live, but I would think a year or two might be all the time I have left at a chance for this goat. He is one of the coolest goats I have ever laid eyes on. Not the biggest though.

That's a great bull! Only hope to finally draw a tag!

unit 9 early rifle bull, 11 points/ resident.

unit 9 early cow, 2 points/ resident.

thanks, Gilbert

1%, 22%

8 bonus points for early archery bull unit 3B

22%, you are just out of the bonus pass which was 9

Hey man what about early archery bull in 27 with 5 bonus points? Thanks! It's much appreciated!

11%

hey I know its past the fact, but really curious since we got a tag... not sure which one yet....

Unit 9 archery with 5 pts

or unit 6a archery with zero points

either my tag or dads first tag ever.

odds have to be pretty low I imagine.

Chances for unit 9 archery and unit 10 archery with 11 points resident