Flatlander

2014 Elk and Antelope Draw Odds

My inbox is getting a little full. I have been working on a way to post my odds spreadsheet online somewhere but do not have a solution yet. For the meantime, if you would like me to check your odds for the antelope, rifle elk, archery or muzzleloader bull, post your bonus point and desired unit here and I will run it for you. I have not completed the rifle cow, archery cow or limited opp hunts yet. I hope to do them this week.

Hopefully this will help eliminate some redundancy if people have the same BP and are interested in the same hunt. If you have a specific question beyond odds feel free to PM, but my inbox is getting maxed out so lets keep those to a minimum.

Rifle cow is now complete. Ok got all the muzzy hunts done. Everything is available except Jr's (today) and Limited Opp (I have no idea when).

Good luck fellas.

• Like 2

yes thanks alot for taking the time to do this.

I have 7 point for elk. I'm thinking of putting in for sept archery Bull 5BS and 8

Antelope - 20 points - looking at unit 9 or 10. Thanks alot! For either draw, I do not think it matters much, as I don't have the max.

Soar - 12% and 10% respectively. 1 off the bonus pass in each hunt.

Sam 3% in each you are 1 out of the bonus pass. There are several units where you would make the bonus pass including 19A, 3A, 6A, 13AB

Casey - Unit 9 early archery bull 4%, 19B Rifle Antelope 1%

Early archery 1, 2b, and 2c or 27

or late rifle 1, 2b, and 2c or 27

Myself my wife and our oldest all want these hunts. We each have 4 points.

Thanks for doing this for us Flattie! What're my odds for Early Archery Bull 4B or 5A with 4 BPs?

What unit has the best early bull archery chances with 2 bp?

With 9 Antelope points which unit has the best rifle draw odds?

Thanks for spending your time helping all of us!!!

Soar - 12% and 10% respectively. 1 off the bonus pass in each hunt.

Sam 3% in each you are 1 out of the bonus pass. There are several units where you would make the bonus pass including 19A, 3A, 6A, 13AB

Casey - Unit 9 early archery bull 4%, 19B Rifle Antelope 1%

Thanks alot - I may think about the other units. I have been putting my daughter in for 19A. Maybe we will both give it a try this year.