Flatlander

2014 Elk and Antelope Draw Odds

No worries! Anyone have a defibrillator that they are not using that I can borrow to re-start my heart??? :)

Thanks Flatlander for running the numbers and for all of your assistance! We'll be putting in for 9 early rifle cow first choice and 9 late rifle cow second choice. With all of the help you provide here, i really hope you get drawn! Thanks, Mike

This has become one of my favorite post. I can see thru the writing how excited everyone is getting just to hear back from Flatlander on their odds. I wish everyone of you the best of luck.

Flatlander.........You deserve much more than a pat on the back for wanting to help our cwt members with all their draw odds. It's guys like you that make this site what it is, THE BEST, and I thank you sir. :)

TJ

• Like 6

Just in case my post got overlooked accidently. I was wondering like everyone else if you would be so kind as to run some numbers for me, actually my son because my odds are probably zero. Lol He is a nonres with a CHAMP permit and currently 1 bp, also 10 yrs old if that matters. I put him in for hunts 3103(unit 10 champ), 3102(unit 6a champ), 3101(unit 1 champ) and then 3062, 3064 Youth Thanks again.

Sorry my uncle asked me to run his numbers. 2 bonus points & late bull.

First choice: 3012

Second choice: 3019 thanks

Assuming those wee the 2013 hunt numbers 16%, 14%

Hi flatlander, was wondering like everyone else if you would be so kind as to run some numbers for me, actually my son because my odds are probably zero. Lol He is a nonres with a CHAMP permit and currently 1 bp, also 10 yrs old if that matters. I put him in for 3103 3102 3101 All champs and then 3062 3064 Youth Thanks for doing this for everybody, I appreciate it. Oh yeah this is my first post but certainly not last as im a past arizona resident and still hunt there all the time. As a matter of fact last year my son got drawn for youth unit 33 any deer in November and busted his first coues (spike) deer at 400 with his .243, making me very proud of him.

I haven't ever run the champ hunts before, I guess I just haven't ever been asked. I will try to work up specific numbers later but at first glance you will be shy of 10% on his first two choices. His last three choices are irrelevant, none of those hunts can be drawn beyond the 1-2 pass.

I've got a new one for ya!

4 applicants on one permit. applicant #1 has 11 pts, #2 has 4 pts, #3 has 1 and #4 has 1 totaling 17pts. Looking to get a unit 10 late rifle bull tag.

Thanks.

The points get averaged so in this case the 17 total points is divided by the number of applicants (4), and the 4.25 per applicant is rounded down to 4 bonus points for the application. Late rifle bull in unit 10 w/10 bp puts you at 27%.

7W and 8 early archery bull with 6pts. Thanks buddy.

7%, 9%

4 bp late archery 27elk 8bp early archery 27elk 14bp 2b muzzy antelope Thanks

100%, 17%, 4%

This has become one of my favorite post. I can see thru the writing how excited everyone is getting just to hear back from Flatlander on their odds. I wish everyone of you the best of luck.

Flatlander.........You deserve much more than a pat on the back for wanting to help our cwt members with all their draw odds. It's guys like you that make this site what it is, THE BEST, and I thank you sir. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ. I know this is selfish but I will take any good draw karma I can muster up.

14 bp 10 1st 9 2nd early rifle elk please and thank you flatlander

3%, <3%

Hope that answered all the questions so far. Good luck guys and don't wait until the last minute to apply, AZGFD is notorious for IT problems during the draw.

Hey flatlander, I have 3bp. And would like to see if you would check mine for me.

Looking at the late archery bull hunts. 5bn,27 1/2b/2 and both of the 11m. Bull hunts. Thanks a lot for doing this for me!

How about unit 9 and 3a/3c, both archery bull with 9 points? thanks!

Elk 3bp: 5BN, 6A early archery

Antelope 11bp: 4A, 19A rifle

I'm sure I don't really want to know how small my odds are but what the heck. Thanks Flatlander!

/>

Hi flatlander, was wondering like everyone else if you would be so kind as to run some numbers for me, actually my son because my odds are probably zero. Lol He is a nonres with a CHAMP permit and currently 1 bp, also 10 yrs old if that matters. I put him in for 3103 3102 3101 All champs and then 3062 3064 Youth Thanks for doing this for everybody, I appreciate it. Oh yeah this is my first post but certainly not last as im a past arizona resident and still hunt there all the time. As a matter of fact last year my son got drawn for youth unit 33 any deer in November and busted his first coues (spike) deer at 400 with his .243, making me very proud of him.

I haven't ever run the champ hunts before, I guess I just haven't ever been asked. I will try to work up specific numbers later but at first glance you will be shy of 10% on his first two choices. His last three choices are irrelevant, none of those hunts can be drawn beyond the 1-2 pass.

cool, looking forward to see what you come up with .

thanks

""biglakejake, on 07 Jan 2014 - 19:38, said:snapback.png

21 pronghorn points. hows it look for unit 1 rifle?

3a rifle?

Probably not unit 1 as 12 guys from last year were not drawn in the bonus pass. Unit 3A should make the bonus pass, but there will be more in that group than there are bonus pass tags available.

""

ok thank you and .....

just a clarification for my moldy old brainy part....unit 1 would just be 22 spots in the draw and 3A would be 22 chances after a 50/50 chance in the bonus pass?

or should i just pack it in until the next rodeo go-round?

and here i thought being 'one-of-257' was a lucky number!

thank you very much SIR,

lee