Sign in to follow this  
SwampMafia

My 6a cow

Congratulations on a freezer full of meat. Great write up and kudos to you on offering to help out another youth if they get drawn. A class act for sure and thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

Congrats on a fine cow. You're gonna kill a whole bunch of elk in your lifetime with the good attitude you've got.

Great job on your hunt. Your write up of your hunt was both excellent and enjoyable to read. Very commendable to offer up some help to another youth hunter. It's nice to know there are young men like yourself out there making a difference. Kudos to you and your parents! Congratulations and good luck with your next hunt.

A late congrats!! Enjoyed the story!!! Thanks!

You spent at least 4 weekends with your Dad in the woods.

You had "the fever" with symptoms including lack of sleep, increased blood pressure, etc.

You were on both bulls and cows, in multiple areas

You are generous in offering to help others

You young man, are the man! Great job bud!

And Dad, too.

Thanks fellas I appreciate it! Happy to help anyone who needs it. Was tough for us to locate the herds and it would be my pleasure to save anyone some trouble.

Thanks fellas I appreciate it! Happy to help anyone who needs it. Was tough for us to locate the herds and it would be my pleasure to save anyone some trouble.
idk about the cow, but howsbout showin me where to snag a trout

Hey I'll tell ya exactly where I caught it because the pack-in will dissuade most from going. Was caught at heart lake Yellowstone. My cousin caught a 45 pounder on this trip.