Sign in to follow this  
Coues Kid

old stickers?

I ordered a few stickers like a month and a half ago knowing i would be buying a new truck. well today I went to put one on my new truck I got today and it would not stick I tried everything. I pull out the last one I had same problem is it just a old group I got or just not sticky enough. I couldn't even get the letters to come off the paper so I ordered 2 new ones.

Did you email Amanda about the problem? I have a new sticker that's a few months old...haven't gotten around to putting it on the new truck yet (as elkhunter1 likes to point out) but will keep this in mind...

No I haven't emailed her figured I'd just post it. As far as backwards I'm pretty sure there is ony one sticky side and they weren't very sticky.

Never heard of a sticker that wouldn't stick.....mail it back to me and I can check it out. There is no old batch and they don't lose their stickiness....it almost sounds like you are trying to put it on backwards?

PM me for an address and mail it back so I can check it out.

Next time that happens, try using a bucket and sponge of cold soapy water. Take the sponge and ring out all the water onto the area you want the sticker to go on and then apply the sticker while everything is wet. You will be able to slide the sticker around and move it to where ever you want it, then just take a credit card or something in that nature and scrape from the center of the sticker out to its edges. So you get as much air bubbles and water out from underneath the sicker as possible. Then just let it dry (not in the sun). When it dries your sicker or decal or whatever will be on for good.

Did you clean the surface first? are you putting it on glass or paint? maybe it was a temperature problem? Although I can't imagine it was very cold in Tucson recently.

Oh, it's a Tucson thing fosho! ;-)

• Like 2

/>Did you clean the surface first? are you putting it on glass or paint? maybe it was a temperature problem? Although I can't imagine it was very cold in Tucson recently.

It was gonna go on my back window and I cleaned it before I stuck it.

I've noticed when buying a new vehicle that the windows seem like they have a wax like feeling from whatever they use to make em look perdy on the lot.

Maybe that's what caused it not to stick I'm not mad or anything just seeing if anyone else had a problem with it. I just want my coueswhitetail sticker rockin on my truck lol.

Did you email Amanda about the problem? I have a new sticker that's a few months old...haven't gotten around to putting it on the new truck yet (as elkhunter1 likes to point out) but will keep this in mind...

OK here we go again, Your truck NEEDS the sticker! Bradley do we need to do an "intervention"

• Like 1