Unfortunately a bad time for the draw to come around with 2 new clerks working, be as patient as possible or as your will can allow you plz.

Results will probably not be up on the website anytime soon BUT i will personally post the results in a new thread here tomorrow (CW exclusive).

Also seems to be a few rumors floating about which was inevitable but rest assure that the draw went fine (minus the aftermath soon to be sorted out) and no funny business occured.

Feel free to msg me personally with any questions or concerns

DAN

• Like 1

Unfortunately a bad time for the draw to come around with 2 new clerks working, be as patient as possible or as your will can allow you plz.

Results will probably not be up on the website anytime soon BUT i will personally post the results in a new thread here tomorrow (CW exclusive).

Also seems to be a few rumors floating about which was inevitable but rest assure that the draw went fine (minus the aftermath soon to be sorted out) and no funny business occured.

Feel free to msg me personally with any questions or concerns 928.200.2209

DAN

Awesome, thank you.

forepaw

I hear you man i call a bunch and finally was told the bad news no tag. I was also told that they only drew for your first choice. I thought they were going to look at all three choices. Really hope i can go back to the San Carlos again someday. I had some hunts of a lifetime.

I helped draw all the tickets and no we did not look at only your first choice.

DAN

• Like 2

Thanks Dan for all your help and info over the years. Just wasnt my year hopefully next year. Ill be there turkey hunting in April.

I hope you pull my ticket next year.

Tell u what though. It's sure a lot better than standing in line for 2 weeks day and night to get a tag. And expecting a riot on tag sale date. I strongly agree with the draw system. I have a lot more to say of past experiences but keeping it real with a draw. I know Dan had a lot of input on this and the first go around is never easy or convenient for anybody. But sure it will improve. Thanks Dan for ur help. It's good to see new faces on the Rez hunting coues. God bless all who applied and true traditional saying "always next year".

• Like 6