Sign in to follow this  
eom

Good times!!!

Well I had a tag for 37a hunted hard all weekend lots of hiking and glassing only seen one pig and he was standing on the side of the road as we were heading home we couldn't seem to locate any javalina lots of sign but nothing we did jump one really nice buck running with a couple does.. But despite not seeing any javalina I had a great weekend I brought my son and wife out with me and had a blast my son loves hunting and had a great time even though we didn't harvest anything this weekend it was one of the best trips thus far I love having my family out with me and love that my son is so into it and pointing out different sign and tracks there's nothing better..

post-11749-0-38050800-1392001669_thumb.jpg

post-11749-0-54757100-1392001688_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

It's great to see you both out there having fun. Hang in there and hopefully you'll find some. It'll be awesome when your son spots some for the first time. Good luck!

Sounds like you had a great time which is all that counts. Don't worry, we didn't see anything in 37b Fri-Sunday either. Every hunter I spoke with was also skunked.

Awesome...great pics and glad you had a great hunt with your family. Haven't had a chance to write mine up yet. Had a great weekend with my son too. Got a nice stalk but no shot. He had a blast and wants to go again soon. :D

• Like 1