Sign in to follow this  
Nmhunter

Let's see pictures & stories of whitetails taken in other states!

Alot of us are transplants to AZ. Lets see your whitetail trophies from other areas.

Nmhunter

You want Eastern whitetails or the real whitetail, The Coues deer?.........BOB!

Seen lots of coues pics. Would like to see any or all. North south east or west, they are all whitetails, just some bigger than others! Love huntin them wherever i can

Nmhunter

upper left photo is in 2009, when I was 10

upper right photo was last November, he scored 107"

and the last was this Jan. in Mexico, he is like 95"

my only deer, but I have cousins that live in Missouri and they sit on their porch, sippin sweet tea, and wait for deer to walk out then they shoot off a bench

its just not the same as it is here I wanna go for a meat shoot!

post-12189-0-99598100-1392584260.jpg

post-12189-0-21502900-1392584280_thumb.jpg

post-12189-0-56194500-1392584294_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice deer Pat,thx for the pics. Not all deer taken out of AZ come off the back porch though (there are some). What will get your heart pumping is a 190class non-typical walking into range,some how the thought of staying calm goes out the window. I will post acouple of bucks taken off our farm in KY on monday, stay tuned

Nmhunter

I was saying that my cousins shoot deer off their porch, I never have, my deer I really had to work for, I got lucky and my deer from Mexico died 20 yards from the road though!

Bowhuntaz, I got one of them Ohio 2 legged dear also. 34 years and She can still take a shot from my rifle.,LOL........BOB!

• Like 1

My 2011 Iowa archery buck. Taken Halloween morning after rattling him to just under 20 yards. Scored 144-5/8 as a 10 pt.

post-4869-0-83232400-1392735928_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Don't kid yourself, you can't consistently take big eastern whitetails w/out knowing your stuff. Don't be fooled by high fence-game feeder bucks on cheesy tv shows, there's guys back east that know how to get it done w/out taking the easy route.

i may be barbequed for saying it, but there is no difference in hunting eastern whitetails and coues. The only difference is population. There's more deer to choose from back there. Other than that, big boys are hard to kill no matter where you are.