Sign in to follow this  
3Coues3

My Wifes First Hunt

My Wife and I went on her first hunt ever. We left Friday morning about 9am. Arrived at camp around 1230 we got set up and out hunting by 330. By 415 we had a heard spotted and by 445 she had made a perfect one shot kill @150 yard on the lead boar. I am very proud of her! She had the flu all week but was determined to get out there on her first hunt ,and get it done.

post-6196-0-18760800-1393527950.jpg

post-6196-0-00291300-1393527961.jpg

post-6196-0-07149600-1393527970.jpg

• Like 2

That's great! Congratulations on her first hunt. Looks like she's good at it already, so can't wait to hear about the next one!

Congrats to her!!! Way to be determined and not stay on the couch sick. I bet that made her feel a whole lot better! :)

Yeah firstcousewas80 I told her it doesn't always work out perfectly like that. We were in 36b, I saw you post that you were taking your wife out there as well how did you guys do?

Great job! That smile That smile tells me she is hooked.

Congrats to Mrs 3Coues3, great job!

Congratulations to your wife on shooting her first pig. I hope she is recovering from the flu. I tried for 6 days to get my wife a pig in 36B and never fired a shot. I like it when the newbies get it done especially the women. Thanks for sharing.

TJ

Great job! My wife is now ready to try a javelina hunt next year. Lots of female role models are having a positive impact on her feelings of harvesting a pig.

• Like 1