Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

What up with dat??

REALLY? No one is posting info? SOMEONE must know something. :)

That picture is priceless, hahahahaha.

Got some news last night, game and fish employee said that this year they are really going to do everything they can if someone gets drawn and there's a problem with their credit card, to make contact with them and sort it out.

Great news for those individuals, but that can only mean that the entire process it's going take a while longer to get posted online.

I would assume either way their deadline is a deadline when it comes to posting draw results, we have become acustom to finding out earlier. Either way we are going to be hunting in the fall or not. I know some people aren't going to like my comment however it is the truth. Either we draw or we don't ! That pic is priceless Bonecollector. Looks like me logging in to CWT.

• Like 1

i just think that if their is an issue with your card IE no funds,expired,what ever, too bad so sad good bye. you lose.

Last year a buddy of mine had his card canceled 2 days after the update deadline because of fraud. This is the reason they should contact people and make an attempt at getting a new card number if a person gets drawn. No fault of his own this happened.

They need to find a loophole in the law that says they can't charge cards up front. We could avoid all of this by fronting the money. And yes I know I can front the money via check/MO but this is the year 2014......we shouldn't have to do anything on paper.

• Like 2

i just think that if their is an issue with your card IE no funds,expired,what ever, too bad so sad good bye. you lose.

As long as your piece of the sky is ok, right?

I don't agree with every argument he makes but willie is spot on with this and you as a perfect example.

As long as the GFD makes the deadline, who cares? This is some people's, both individuals and family, bucket list-level experiences at hand. It's undeniable, everyone wants to know their fall's fate, but wow was that an ignorant comment.

• Like 1

I can see if it's the applicants fault, no funds, expired, etc. . . .then YES too bad so sad. However if it's due to something that happened outside the card holders control it's only fair to attempt to correct it. Like I said, some may disagree until it's them that it happens to and as long as it doesn't exceed the draw deadline.

• Like 3

There's no way they can hold up the process. It would take weeks to go back and check on everyone's account that's been hacked. It would take some sort of investigation to make sure the account was actually hacked. You take the risk by using a card. It would suck to not get a tag for this reason but you could always use a money order or a pre paid card. We use a different card for each app so we know exactly who got the tag. So far we haven't had any problems. I still think its going to start this week. Good luck to everyone! I'm going to go crazy if they take this into next week.

So last night I was reserving a campsite at cattail state park and they charged my card up front and I am not staying there until friday. If they can do that being a state agency how come they can not pre charge for a tag?

/>So last night I was reserving a campsite at cattail state park and they charged my card up front and I am not staying there until friday. If they can do that being a state agency how come they can not pre charge for a tag?

You are receiving something unless you decide to cancel. For 90% of the people that apply for tags they will receive nothing and have to be refunded. I think that is where the problem lies

yes i do whatever i can to make sure my part of the sky is blue. i like my cake and will eat it too. Thats why i use a check. money is their and i dont have to worry about expired cc or fraud or anything. not tring to make a pissing match out of it but their are other ways to avoid issues with cc.