HEADACHE

the OFFICIAL 2014 elk results thread.

I have been paralyzed for a week, can't even fish. I want to go scouting this weekend. Please be today!!

They are rolling out results now! Buddy just called said his "not drawn" result is showing. Mine isn't up yet though..... Gl, gl, glitChhhh.

They are rolling out results now! Buddy just called said his "not drawn" result is showing. Mine isn't up yet though..... Gl, gl, glitChhhh.

False Statement.

• Like 1

BS

I have a solution for all you guys!!! It worked out great for me! 1 hunt choice :) I know what I got :P

But that's like buying only 1/2 a lottery ticket

I guess we will all find out by April 18th, and that is fine with me. I still have no use for AZGFD. As long as they spend the money, they extort from us on introducing wolves into our state. I will continue to think of them as the enemy. As a hunter I feel the AZGFD are worse than anti gun groups. They are a threat to our way of life as hunters.

I agree. I have never had a pleasant encounter with the game and Fish. Every time I see them all they want to do is harass you. Even when fishing with your little kids they got to bust your balls and treat you like a criminal. Why the F would the game and Fish introduce an animal that we cannot even hunt anyways?! Once again They don't give a dang what we think. And I bet cattle ranchers are just going to love that idea.

Talked to a lady yesterday she said last night (Friday night) was going to be the last night cards would be hit an results should be out Monday, but who knows