Sign in to follow this  
GlockMan

Deer In The PHX Valley

Deer in Mesa? I have a hard time believing that

I have seen 3 muley doe and one fork horn. I also have a spike on trail camera less than a year ago. I have also seen 2 coues doe in Mesa

post-3620-0-16613200-1396580146.jpg

Not counting the White Tanks, closest I've seen deer to the valley is New River RD and Hwy 74 But I bet there are some on the alfalfa field at night near Lone Peak and 303

i have seen deer in all the places mentioned above, since im on the outskirts of the valley for my work all the time. one thing that really surprised me was a buddy and i were driving and saw a fox on alma school inbetween main and broadway on the rail road tracks... couldnt believe our eyes so we turned around to take a pic and he was heading east on the tracks and couldnt ever get a pic of him, he got too far before we could snap one with our phones.

Lottsa Bobcats in the far north valley around all the golf courses ,they chase the bunnies that live on that green grass.. The cats are all over in communities such as the Boulders and Desert MTN. Lot of deer there too and the geenies feed them too.......BOB!

Yes. Deer in Mesa. Not hanging out at Fiesta Mall or anything, but deer within Mesa City limits for sure.

/>

Countrykid, How many years ago was this?

That was about 9 yrs ago. I was doing a job final yesterday up in N. Phx - Cave Creek and Rancho Paloma and saw some deer tracks in the washes.