Sign in to follow this  
levers

FS 1993 Toyota 2WD Pickup

I've got a 1993 Toyota Pick up that I very rarely use. It was purchased new by my son's father in law and I bought it from them a few years ago when they decided they needed a new car. I've decided to sell it and stop paying for insurance on a car I don't drive. It has about 177,000 miles. It has always been serviced regularly and it runs good. It has been quite reliable for me when I've had to use it. It's located in Chandler. The check engine light came on a while back. The mechanic I use says it is an O2 sensor and since I drive it so little, I didn't have it repaired. I think he said the repair was about $200. It passed emissions just fine. Replaced the clutch about 5,000 miles ago and converted the AC to the newer R134 Freon at the same time. The AC isn't as cold as the old R12 but it gets by. The tires have about 8,000 miles on them. I'm asking $1500 for it. I will post some photos tomorrow.

Those 22re motors are little workhorses. Great little truck.

If we didn't just draw three bull tags i'd be all over that. Good deal.

I say you should add a thousand to the price tag and put it up on craigslist. It would be gone in an hour.

Do you still have this truck for sale

I'm in tucson and can come look at it tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. I'm very interested. 5202416684